Adult Care Support Workers
£11 weekdays and £14 per hour Weekends
Are you looking for real job satisfaction caring for adults with care needs? If so, we want to meet you. We offer free training, support and guaranteed working hours each week.
We are looking to recruit Care Support Workers for a rewarding career supporting and caring for Adults with a range of care needs in their own homes across Merton. All care visits are with self-funded clients and the minimum care visit time is one hour.
As a Care Support Worker you must be:
- Available to work part-time or full-time between 7am to 10pm Monday to Sunday
- Night shifts are available
- Experienced working with adults with care needs (including personal care)
- Willing to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service check
What can we offer you?
- Job satisfaction
- Chance to work for the leading Care Provider
- Professional development, full induction and ongoing training and support
- Travel expenses
- Disclosure and Barring Service paid for
- Guaranteed hours contract
- Holiday pay and pension
- Opportunities for career development
This role would suit someone who has previously worked as a Care Assistant, Carer, Support Worker, or Adult Support Worker. Send your up-to-date CV together with a cover letter saying how you meet the person specification (you can find this on the job description).
There is no closing date for receipt of applications. Download an application form below and return it to us. Interviews will be held for successful candidates at Vestry Hall, London Road, Mitcham Surrey CR4 3UD. We are within easy reach of public transport. You could be eligible to join our next training programme starting in January 2018.
So if you are looking for a career and not ‘just a job’ then please apply today.
Please download all five documents below, complete the Application Form and the Equal Opportunities form and email to email@example.com (call 0203 861 5442 for more information). Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Download Care Worker Job Description
Download Guidelines on Completing the Application Form
Download Ex-Offenders Policy Document
Download Application Form
Download Equal Opportunities Form